The Sun Stack Chiminea is one of our most popular outdoor fireplace designs. Cast in the same mold as our cast aluminum design they are virtually identical except for the heavier weight of cast iron. Cast iron will have more maintenance but will not “walk away” easily in high traffic areas. Heavy Cast Iron construction is great for permanent placement in campgrounds, restaurants, RV Parks or for residential use also. Heavy cast iron construction keeps them from “walking” away. Great for commercial settings such as campgrounds, skating rinks, and restaurants. Although some homeowners prefer the weight of Cast Iron in areas of high traffic. Our Cast Iron and Cast Aluminum chimineas are made from the same sand cast molds. The cast aluminum is lighter and will not rust. The cast iron will take more maintenance to retain the paint finish or you can let the cast iron weather to a patina finish. Free Screen and Wood Tool and Touch-up Paint Bottle Included
- If you see similar designs elsewhere on the internet, they are not Blue Rooster Company products unless indicated. Although our product designs may be duplicated, our manufacturing quality and great service cannot.
- Cast Iron Grilling Insert & Cast Iron Bottom Grate to Support Fire
- Hinged Mouth Spark Screen & Spark Arrestor Neck Insert, Removable Rain Lid & Removable Neck w/Grilling Area
- Indicated weights are approximate ship weights. Weights will vary due to the nature of the product. If you have any questions please send us an email.
- Cast Iron CH029CI Approx. 54″ x 22″ 164lbs.