The included gas conversion with 7 deluxe ceramic logs provides the enjoyment of an outdoor fireplace without the hassle of wood. The Pine chiminea can be converted to a wood burning fireplace by removing the gas components and converted back to gas again by simple installation. Propane and Natural gas not recommended for outdoor cooking. We recommend contacting your local gas installer for natural gas installations, propane installations can hook directly to propane tank or grill. All Blue Rooster Gas Chimineas can be used as wood burning fireplaces also with the gas components removed. Heavy cast aluminum construction up to 3/4 inch thick in some areas, stainless steel hardware, fasteners, and mouth screen, the Prairie Chiminea is built to last. The Blue Rooster recommends the Charcoal color because of its lasting qualities, Gold Accent and Antique Green may darken during firing.
- If you see similar designs elsewhere on the internet, they are not Blue Rooster Company products unless indicated. Although our product designs may be duplicated, our manufacturing quality and great service cannot.
- Gas Chiminea with Deluxe Seven Piece Ceramic Log Set, Cast Iron Bottom Grate
- Spark Arrestor Neck Insert, Removable Rain Lid, Carry Handles for Easy Arrangement
- 20′ Gas Hose, Free Year Round Cover, Bottle of Touch Up Paint and Screen and Wood Tool
- Adjustable 20,000 – 32,000 Btu. Approx. 44″ x 21″ 70lbs Weights will vary due to the nature of the product.